Friday, December 22, 2006

Becoming a dentist is not something that happens overnight

Sorry about missing a couple of days... Ever since I decided to become a dentist, my life has become very complicated. Last week I enrolled in Imaginary Dental School, widely considered to be among the finest institutes of higher learning that were made up by me, and have since found myself up to my elbows in teeth, and books about teeth.

Imaginary Dental School has been an enormously rewarding experience so far, but it is also very draining, both on my time and my finances. I will do my best to keep this blog on a daily schedule, but until I earn my IDS diploma things may be a bit rocky from time to time. In the interim, I've set up a charitable organization devoted to myself, and more specifically to helping out with my tuition bills. If you are feeling generous this holiday season, and would like to help out a plucky, hard-working, devastatingly handsome young man fulfill his dream of someday becoming a fake dentist, I would be the last person to stop you (provided that person you're helping out is me, and not someone else who fits that description). And apparently I'm not the only one who thinks this way, either.

All donors will receive a Certificate of Charitability with their name and their donor level ($1-$3: Wood Level, $3-5: Gold Level, $5-$10: Platinum Level, $10-$100: Chocolate Level, $100-$1,000,000,000,000,000: Razzleberry Jubilee Level). These certificates will be emailed to donors in the form of jpegs, suitable for color printing. They will also be really awesome.

Beats of comfort and joy,

Joe Mathlete